What's new

Pre-Order The Hunger Games 4-Film Collection (4k UHD) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
81o29uCgr6L._SX522_.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

https://www.amazon.com/The-Hunger-Games-Complete-4-Film-Collection-4K-Blu-ray/dp/B081KQHCPR?tag=bluray-011-20&linkCode=xm2&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Over 3 years after the BBY exclusive was released as a boxset -- that's a rather long spacing even though the BBY item was OOS for a very long stretch of that. I was shocked a few days ago when they went up for sale again for 22.99 - though only a very short while

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
I own all four and have never had the urge to rewatch them after seeing them theatrically and enjoying them. Don’t know why.

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
I rewatched them here and there while they were still coming out theatrically, but haven’t viewed them since the final film’s release. Though I’ve been feeling the urge to go through them again, and was subsequently dismayed when I saw that all the films have been released on 4K disc ONLY individually. Nice to know I’ll be able to get it in a box set now. I probably would have gone ahead and bought them if it had been a few more months.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I rewatched them here and there while they were still coming out theatrically, but haven’t viewed them since the final film’s release. Though I’ve been feeling the urge to go through them again, and was subsequently dismayed when I saw that all the films have been released on 4K disc ONLY individually. Nice to know I’ll be able to get it in a box set now. I probably would have gone ahead and bought them if it had been a few more months.

That isn't quite true -- BBY released a full boxset in 2016 though it has been OOS more than instock after the 1st year or so though was is store into 2018. Several people have been able to order it dirt cheap in the last week or so.

There were also 4K 4 Movie boxsets in UK, AUS amd Germany, but the BD discs of several were B-locked in those set

Last edited:

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
That isn't quite true -- BBY released a full boxset in 2016 though it has been OOS more than instock after the 1st year or so though was is store into 2018. Several people have been able to order it dirt cheap in the last week or so.

There were also 4K 4 Movie boxsets in UK, AUS amd Germany, but the BD discs of several were B-locked in those set
Don’t know what BBY or OSS are. Just did an Amazon search a while back and only remember seeing the single releases. But regardless, I’ll be getting this new set anyways.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Don’t know what BBY or OSS are. Just did an Amazon search a while back and only remember seeing the single releases. But regardless, I’ll be getting this new set anyways.

Best Buy (BBY) -- it was an exclusive in 2016. I thought there was a previous thread with it, but I saw a couple mentions about in the 4k Reviews including Mr Harris's A Few Words thread.

Out of Stock (OOS)

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Be aware that the UHD version of Catching Fire only presents it in the standard 2.40:1 format.

The previous Blu-ray version retained the film’s IMAX presentation which had the ratio switching from 2.40:1 to 1.78:1.

ScottJH

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scott
The Best Buy exclusive release was nothing to write home about. It was just the 4 individual releases/cases with a thin sleeve holding them together. Hopefully Lionsgate went back to the drawing board and makes this an actual digibook style release.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks