What's new

Denon AVRX3600B Vs AVRX3600H? (1 Viewer)

gleff

Auditioning
Real Name
Geoff Leff
Hi all,

Here in Australia we have a retailer selling the Denon AVR-X3600B as opposed to the AVR-X3600H. I asked them about this and they said it’s the same thing, and that they confirmed this with the manufacturer. Being sales people, I have my doubts.

Does anyone know if there is any difference at all between the H model and the B model? I can’t find any information at all on the Internet that even shows the model, let alone any differences.

Any information would be helpful because i’d really like to get the H model in the next couple of days and don’t want to find out afterwards that it’s a cut down model or something.

Thanks
Geoff

Greg Dav

Auditioning
There's no indication that Denon even has a "B" version. You sure your retailer is correct on the "B" part? If there is a "B" version, I would be shocked if it is different in any way. Denon is too smart to have 2 different X3600s that are slightly different and differentiated by a B or H. The only explanation I can come up with is that they are selling the X3600H "B Stock", which is similar to "Refurbished". "B Stock" was fairly common in the market several years ago but haven't seen any lately.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Sometimes they have retailer specific badges at the end. Costco does this here a lot in the states. Maybe yours is for a different power supply/cord?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks