What's new

Greetings all. (1 Viewer)

Alex603

Auditioning
Real Name
Alex
I have come here to absorb all the knowledge i can on home audio. I been really into high quality sound for a while now. For my home sound system which I have hooked to my TV are my Edifier S3000 pros which produce the best sound iv ever heard. Before these I had the Edifier S1000db which also sounded great but the S3000 pros are a massive upgrade especially with hi res support.
I also have a lot of portable bluetooth speakers. I have 2 aiwa exos 9s which for battery powered speakers sound insane. I also have two amazon stuido speakers paired together for immersive 3d audio for my bedroom and they are phonamanal for that.

I am looking to buy a subwoofer for my S3000 pros and came here for assistance for that. They don't really need a subwoofer as there is enough bass for suff to fall off my walls but you can never have enough bass. I'm a huge bass head. Besides i have always wanted a standalone subwoofer.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks