What's new

Contest: Win a copy of Terminator Dark Fate on UHD (1 Viewer)

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Terminator: Dark Fate arrives on Blu-ray and 4K January 28th.
The Digital, 4K Ultra HD, and Blu-ray releases are packed with over an hour of bonus content, including deleted and extended scenes, in-depth featurettes taking fans through the process of reimagining the world after Judgment Day, a look at the climactic final showdown, and a visual effects breakdown.

In addition, the Digital release will include access to two more featurettes and previz sequences showcasing how the action was planned out prior to filming. Plus, select digital platforms will offer film commentary by director Tim Miller and editor Julian Clarke, as well as an introduction and commentary on the deleted scenes

The 4K Ultra HD disc and 4K Ultra HD Digital releases feature Dolby Vision®, which brings entertainment to life through ultra-vivid picture quality with spectacular colors, highlights that are up to 40 times brighter, and blacks that are 10 times darker**. The film also boasts a Dolby Atmos® soundtrack remixed specifically for the home to place audio anywhere in the room, including overhead**. In addition, both the 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray Combo Packs include access to a Digital copy of the film.

Decades after Sarah Connor (Linda Hamilton) prevented Judgment Day, a lethal new Terminator is sent to eliminate the future leader of the resistance. In a fight to save mankind, battle-hardened Sarah Connor teams up with an unexpected ally (Arnold Schwarzenegger) and an enhanced super soldier to stop the deadliest Terminator yet. Humanity's fate hangs in the balance in this action-packed thrill ride from Tim Miller, the Director of Deadpool, and Producer James Cameron.

First prize is a 4K combo with UHD, BD and Digital Copy of the film, a bag and hoodie. Second prize is a 4K combo with UHD, BD and Digital Copy. To enter tell us what you would do to avoid a Terminator if one was after you. Winners will be drawn at random on Sunday February 2nd. In the event that there is a particular answer that is too good to pass up, HTF reserves the right to award that entry first prize and randomly draw for second prize. To enter you must be over 18 and have a US shipping address.

Last edited:

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
I'm with Alvin. After watching six Terminator films it's pretty clear to me that my almost 62-year-old butt wouldn't stand much of a chance. BUT, if I could figure out how to build and use some sort of EMP device, I might give that a try.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
I hope that much like outrunning a wild beast, you don’t have to be the fastest guy the crowd. You hopefully can get away as long as you’re not the slowest. I think I can manage to be at least second from the slowest runner. And I’ll put my phone in a bag of potato chips too.

Jeff F.

Second Unit
I would unleash the A.I. boy (David) and his teddy bear from "A.I.: Artificial Intelligence" to face-off with the Terminator and have him continually ask it where the Blue Fairy is. I believe that the Terminator would either self destruct or do everything within its power to return to the future. I would be safe.

Rodney

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I would follow the person that told me "Come with me if you want to live", only to find out it was one of the ones who posted above about finding someone that they can outrun.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
I'd just like to point out to everyone that, in most cases, Terminators are targeting a specific person. If they're after you they're after YOU, not just anyone. In this case, being able to outrun your Uncle Bob or your neighbor isn't going to do you much good in the end. ;)

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
You’re right. I’m gonna clone myself and let the clone live my life while I go off to live in a solar powered hut with my disc collection to keep me entertained while off the grid...

...that doesn’t sound half bad as a real life vacation.

Jonathan Perregaux

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jonathan Perregaux
I would spend as much time as possible at one of those skin care kiosks at the mall, biding my time.

Thousands of my dollars later (worth it), when the Terminator inevitably finds me, the salesgirl there will accost him aggressively, give him one shiny fingernail, and then basically disrupt his programming enough over the next hour to shut down all normal cognitive functions — permanently. “Yes... I think I do see a difference now after the exfoliant and LED treatment on only half of my face...”

The killer cyborg will be rendered effectively inert as it heads out of the mall with fancy-looking bags of crap in tow, mentally organizing how to pull off this new daily beauty regimen...

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Steal a car without GPS, put on a disguise to fool facial rec and drive hundreds of miles from wherever I am into the mountains. :)

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
I would go back in time and terminate the great-great-great-great grandfathers of anyone who built the terminator that was going to come and get me. That ought to do it.

flamingeye

Auditioning
Real Name
Jeffrey
I'd take a poison that looks like it kills me , but then the wife gives me the antidote after the terminator leaves . hay it mite work I'm almost dead anyway now

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks