What's new

Pre-Order 3-D Rarities, Volume II (3D Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
81inrfRWG5L._SX522_.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

MitchellD

Stunt Coordinator
Well, it will finally arrive next month. Earlier this week, I got to see an advanced copy of the upcoming Flicker Alley Blu-ray release of 3-D Rarities Part 2. It is somewhat different than Part 1 which was release a few years ago. Unlike the earlier Blu-ray, this new one contains four sections. The first is 3-D short films. The second is a collections of Stereo Realist slides of American life in the 1950's and 60's. The third is the complete feature film EL CORAZON Y LA ESPADA/The Sword And The Rose, the first Mexican 3-D feature from 1953 with the choice of Spanish (with or without subtitles), and English dubbed. Finally, more Stereo Realist 3-D slides from the vast collection taken by comedian Harold Lloyd in his later years, narrated by his granddaughter.

As I have come to expect, the team at the 3-D Film Archive have done a great job mastering the source material, the 3-D is flawless. From the description on the Flicker Alley web site, I initially thought the 3D Slides would be boring filler, but surprisingly not so. With the narration they are quite entertaining. For anyone into 3-D, this is another must have disc.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
While I hate to steer people away from the link above, for some reason Amazon is pricing this nearly $20 higher than Flicker Alley. You can pre-order this directly from FA for $29.95 (with media mail shipping of just a couple dollars).

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
I almost always order my Flicker Alley discs from them directly and they couldn't be better to deal with. Even when I combine released discs with a pre-order, they go ahead and ship separately rather than making me wait. They also seem to ship early since I know a few discs were delivered at least a week ahead of street date.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I almost always order my Flicker Alley discs from them directly and they couldn't be better to deal with. Even when I combine released discs with a pre-order, they go ahead and ship separately rather than making me wait. They also seem to ship early since I know a few discs were delivered at least a week ahead of street date.
Yes, I believe the release date on their site is about 2 weeks sooner than the Amazon date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks