What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

The Singing Nun (1966) (1 Viewer)

Joel Arndt

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Arndt
I'd like to see this one, also, but it's Warner owned and they have thousands of titles in the vault, so I'm sure many are ahead of this one in the restoration queue for Blu-ray release. Additionally, it's dependent upon the quality of the existing elements and the cost to restore them. Warner Archive won't release films on Blu unless they look and sound as pristine as possible and make sense financially.

Although you never know. They've released a number of titles from out of left field over the years.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
The film may not be very dramatically sophisticated, but Debbie's singing is the best she ever did in a film. I played that soundtrack LP to extinction back in the day (also loved the piano solo that ended the first side), The Movie does feature great supporting players: Greer Garson, Agnes Moorehead, Ricardo Montalban.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
It is available in HD on iTunes for a mere $5.99 if you don’t have the patience to wait for a Warner Archive Blu-ray.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks