What's new

3D The Sword of Granada the first mexican film in 3D (1 Viewer)

whyme?

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
michael mcgee
I'm looking forward in receiving in April,although the restoration is going to be finished in march 24,the public release will be in April.I had contributed 10 dollars to the restoration of it in kick starter,so my name will be on the credits to on contributing the restoration .Furmanek claim they raised all the money and yet some advertisement claimed that there is not going to be subtitles.I don't know what that means .They did say that they be finished on march .Which every way I will except it cause restoring a 3d movie is expensive and Mr Bob has worked very hard to restore it. As much as it stated no subtitle,This wasn't Bob Furmaneks web on Kick starter neither . We will have to see.

StephenDH

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Stephen
I'm looking forward in receiving in April,although the restoration is going to be finished in march 24,the public release will be in April.I had contributed 10 dollars to the restoration of it in kick starter,so my name will be on the credits to on contributing the restoration .Furmanek claim they raised all the money and yet some advertisement claimed that there is not going to be subtitles.I don't know what that means .They did say that they be finished on march .Which every way I will except it cause restoring a 3d movie is expensive and Mr Bob has worked very hard to restore it. As much as it stated no subtitle,This wasn't Bob Furmaneks web on Kick starter neither . We will have to see.

I knew your typing style was familiar. You and I once exchanged comments on IMDB's much missed 3D forum.
Are you still wearing the vest?:):cool::3dglasses:

whyme?

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
michael mcgee
In spite of the fact that a competing Blu- ray Forum Blog claimed that the Blu -ray 3D version won't have subtitles.Tomorrow ,Feb 23 it's going to have it's world Theatrical Premiere i in New York City at the Forum and it's being advertised as being in Spanish with subtitles to opposite advertisement for Blu - ray version.If .The theatrical version will have English subs then the Blu - ray veriosn will have it also .There is no way around it.

whyme?

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
michael mcgee
I was kicked out of Blu -ray .comwhich i always focus on the 3D section ,for good for some mysterious reason.Either because they thought I was a spam or because they got offend at what I said which is trivial .They promote censorship up there against criticism and dissent against trivial things.They are no no.In spite of the fact that it's not bigoted speech.I think I was kicked out for condemning the electronic corporation for down sizing against the 3D t.v. set ,because I was hurting the feeling of those who hate 3d and hurting the feeling of the Big electronic corporation or for criticizing Olive films for not putting out the 3D version of the Jerry Lewis classic .There horrible the bad thing about blog is that many limit speech.Some people create blog to control people minds for power.

Peter Apruzzese

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Apruzzese
In spite of the fact that a competing Blu- ray Forum Blog claimed that the Blu -ray 3D version won't have subtitles.Tomorrow ,Feb 23 it's going to have it's world Theatrical Premiere i in New York City at the Forum and it's being advertised as being in Spanish with subtitles to opposite advertisement for Blu - ray version.If .The theatrical version will have English subs then the Blu - ray veriosn will have it also .There is no way around it.

Yes, I confirmed it had subtitles in a reply to your previous thread.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I suspect you were banned there for a similar reasons as you are already showing here -- posting redundant threads for no reason and an overtly argumentative stance. I'd suggest ramping down the attacks on the other forum about 95% as they serve no purpose and will likely end up in the same result

Camps

Screenwriter
Real Name
Tom
Saw the screening today at NYC's Film Forum. Fun picture with plenty of pop-outs and Katy Jurado is a true Mexican Spitfire. This feature alone makes the forthcoming 3D Rarities 2 blu ray yet another no-brainer for 3D-equipped classic film fans.

whyme?

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
michael mcgee
I suspect you were banned there for a similar reasons as you are already showing here -- posting redundant threads for no reason and an overtly argumentative stance. I'd suggest ramping down the attacks on the other forum about 95% as they serve no purpose and will likely end up in the same result
Freedom of speech

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
Received in the mail today!

IMG_0817.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks