What's new

Pre-Order Star Wars: Attack of the Clones (4k UHD) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
257144_front.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
It will be interesting to see what this looks like in 4k.

It was shot in HDCAM, and taken to a 2k DI.

Not certain what 4k adds...
Many of us have already seen them in 4K/Dolby Vision on Disney+ and think they look fine. However, I doubt they pass the smell taste with you and/or some others that have more critical eyes and are viewing them on projection.

Robert Harris

Archivist
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Harris
Many of us have already seen them in 4K/Dolby Vision on Disney+ and think they look fine. However, I doubt they pass the smell taste with you and/or some others that have more critical eyes and are viewing them on projection.

Coming from the same perspective, with most players now doing 4k up-rez internally, is there a reason to re-purchase in 4k, or will the HD, ie Blu-ray variant serve a close or identical purpose.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I gotta back Robert Crawford on this. A good 4k transfer will beat Blu-ray as far as I can see disc vs. disc

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
We're not talking about disc vs disc, but the 4K digitals on Disney+ vs Blu-rays in regard to Star Wars movies. As to your specific point, I'm in total agreement.

My apologies. I can't speak for that since I haven't watched any of the SW films on Disney+

I don't want to introduce an argument that may not have been there, but weren't there complaints about Disney+ 4k quality?

I watch all my 4k off of iTunes via Apple TV. No complaints.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Couldn’t wIt for the discs and started watching this one in Disney+

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks