What's new

So what movie franchises do you have to have on 4K UHD Blu-ray ? (1 Viewer)

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
So what movie franchises do you have to have on 4K UHD Blu-ray ?

What movie franchises are must haves even though you may have purchased on DVD and or Blu-ray before? What are those must have titles no matter how many titles are involved in the franchise. Some times some of us just have to have the newest and best transfer of a particular franchise of movies. And while sometimes we only want one or two movies out of the bunch let's just concentrate on those that we just have to buy it all over again on 4K UHD Blu-ray. Maybe it was for a Dolby Atmos track or maybe it was for HDR or Dolby Vision but you want that set of movies all over again.

While I told myself I was not just going to buy movie over and over again and that I was going to limit certain titles going to 4K because I had them on HD Blu-ray. Let's face it there are titles I just have to have on 4K UHD Blu-ray to have a more complete collection. And while I made purchases like Harry Potter and Jurassic Park even though I had them on Blu-ray I can honestly say 4K is the destination for me and buying them again after 4K is out of the question!

Harry Potter Collection.jpg

Jurassic Park Collection_a.JPG

IMG_2263a.jpg

Terminator Collection_a.jpg
Terminator Collection 2020.jpg

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
Of unreleased franchises, I'd like:

"Star Wars" - all 9
"Alien" - all 4
Indiana Jones - all 4
"LOTR" - all 3
"Die Hard" - 1st 4
"Godfather" - 1st 2

Camper

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David Dennis
Star Trek obviously.

Other than that and the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies I don't buy complete franchises only the individual movies that I like.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
None. Bluray is good enough for me, I'll buy the 4k if I don't already own the movie on blu.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks