What's new

2020 TV Shootout Evaluation event (1 Viewer)

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
I signed on with CE Week NYC again for our 2020 TV Shootout Evaluation event. The dates/times are June 10, 2020 from 9am - 5pm and June 11th from 9am - 3pm. Here's the link to CE Week's web page.

Very impressive lineup of 2020 TVs and our expert presenters and professional judges. This year we're hosting two TV Shootouts. The premium flagship 4K LCD/LED and OLED TVs for our 2020 4K HDR TV Shootout and separately we'll be hosting our 2020 8K HDR TV Shootout.

At the conclusion of the two TV Shootouts we'll position the King of 4K TV for 2020 butt next to the King of 8K TV so our presenters, judges and the attendees can personally see for themselves what differences they see between the two displays. To compare the best 4K against the best 8K TV we'll be viewing the following content:

• Various 4K HDR Blu-ray discs
  • Native 8K HDR content with the same content down res'd to 4K, both on a USB drive
  • 8K test patterns with the same test patterns in 4K resolution

I'd be very happy to accommodate as many HTF members that can attend join us.

Stay tuned for more updates on the TVs and list of our very impressive top video expert presenters and professional judges.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Robert,

For too many years, due to my work schedule, I had to turn down invites to your past shootouts.

I plan to be there!

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Officially no, but I know some of our customer have made their UB9000 region free. Thanks for thinking of us and your kind offer!

Users who are viewing this thread