What's new

Neil Middlemiss

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
A Quiet Place is a serious, dramatically thrilling film that doesn’t disappoint. It quickly establishes its world, its rules, and the stakes, and carries the audience through a riveting and wholly original experience. This is a rare combination of unrelenting dramatic thrills and an intimate and well-crafted film. Original, beautifully made and performed, with a fascinating central premise and an emotionally resonant focus on family and parenting, A Quiet Place was one of the best films I’d seen in several years, and the sequel due out this Spring, looks very promising. Paramount’s rerelease with steelbook packaging and artwork by Mondo is only for those that simply must have this art or have yet to snag this great looking 4k version of this film.

Disc Information

Studio:
Distributed By:
Video Resolution:

Aspect Ratio:
Audio:

Subtitles:...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Noel Aguirre

Supporter
Real Name
noel
Thanks for the review and Its great movie but nothing new here offered so not understanding how that warrants another review? And I much prefer the Best Buy steelbook artwork with its striking debossed scratches. But thanks nonetheless!

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Thanks for the review and Its great movie but nothing new here offered so not understanding how that warrants another review? And I much prefer the Best Buy steelbook artwork with its striking debossed scratches. But thanks nonetheless!
I thought Amazon’s and BB’s were the same steelbook.

Noel Aguirre

Supporter
Real Name
noel
6251659_so.jpg

Neil Middlemiss

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
Here's the full artwork for the version I received for review:
71tvXXPcPML._SL1500_.jpg

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
The word "Mondo" was really throwing me off with this release.

Originally, I thought it was just being generally descriptive of the release--such as that it would probably include comprehensive bonus features on the making of the film, etc.

Then, when I saw Neil's review, it became obvious that "Mondo" is the company responsible for the steelbook artwork.

Yeah...I'll be sticking with my standard 4k purchase. I really enjoyed this film and hope the sequel matches up.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks