What's new

USHE Press Release: The Gentlemen (4k UHD) (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
b7c0bf0c-dde8-4ed4-b105-b25557063846.png

MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY, CHARLIE HUNNAM,
AND HUGH GRANT LEAD AN ALL-STAR CAST IN GUY RITCHIE’S STRIKING TALE OF DECEIT AND CORRUPTION

92cd3deb-6172-41d7-bc0c-6c7f78ce6c9e.jpg

FEATURING EXCITING BONUS CONTENT TAKING VIEWERS DEEPER
INTO THIS THRILLING ACTION-COMEDY

AVAILABLE NOW ON DIGITAL
ON DEMAND ON APRIL 14, 2020 AND
4K ULTRA HD, BLU-RAY™ AND DVD ON APRIL 21, 2020
FROM UNIVERSAL PICTURES HOME ENTERTAINMENT

“HUGELY ENTERTAINING” -Chris Hunneysett, Daily Mirror
771147f5-0b05-4945-895e-24b49daa3740.jpg

Universal City, California, April 3, 2020 – Get lit in the stylish ensemble caper, THE GENTLEMEN, a star-studded, sophisticated action-comedy written and directed by Guy Ritchie (Sherlock Holmes, Snatch). This engaging and unpredictable film is available now on Digital, lighting up on On Demand April 14, 2020 and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray™ and DVD on April 21, 2020, from STXfilms and Universal Pictures Home Entertainment. Set in the underworld cannabis industry in London, Ritchie makes a grand return to his signature, kinetic style, enthralling and surprising audiences with every scene, made even more dynamic by the performances of its star-powered ensemble cast. The home release includes exclusive bonus content bringing audiences deeper into the provocative world of the film.

THE GENTLEMEN follows American expat Mickey Pearson (Matthew McConaughey, Dallas Buyers Club), who built a highly profitable marijuana empire in London. When word gets out that he’s looking to cash out of the business forever, it triggers plots, schemes, bribery and blackmail in an attempt to steal his lucrative domain out from under him.

Featuring an all-star cast, THE GENTLEMEN stars Oscar® winner McConaughey, alongside Charlie Hunnam (Pacific Rim, “Sons of Anarchy”), Golden Globe® nominee Michelle Dockery (Downton Abbey, “Good Behavior”), Golden Globe® winner Colin Farrell (The Lobster, In Bruges), Henry Golding (A Simple Favor, Crazy Rich Asians), Golden Globe® winner Hugh Grant (The Man From U.N.C.L.E., Love Actually), Jeremy Strong (“Succession,” Molly’s Game) and Eddie Marsan (Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw, Atomic Blonde).

BONUS FEATURES EXCLUSIVE TO 4K ULTRA HD, BLU-RAY™️, DVD & DIGITAL:
  • Behind-the-Scenes of THE GENTLEMEN Get up close with the talented cast of THE GENTLEMEN as they give an inside look at the making of the film and share their experiences working with legendary director Guy Ritchie.
  • Best Gentlemanly Quips – A selection of some of the funniest lines from THE GENTLEMENthat spotlights the witty writing behind the film.
  • Glossary of Cannabis – Viewers are given a fun educational montage highlighting the numerous nicknames of Marijuana shown throughout the film.
  • Photo Gallery
THE GENTLEMEN will be available on 4K Ultra HD in a combo pack which includes 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray™️ , Blu-ray™️ and Digital. The 4K Ultra HD will include all bonus features on the Blu-ray™️ disc.
  • 4K Ultra HD is the ultimate movie watching experience. 4K Ultra HD features the combination of 4K resolution for four times sharper picture than HD, the color brilliance of High Dynamic Range (HDR) with immersive audio delivering a multidimensional sound experience.
  • Blu-ray™️ unleashes the power of your HDTV and is the best way to watch movies at home, featuring 6X the picture resolution of DVD, exclusive extras and theater-quality surround sound.
  • Digital lets fans watch movies anywhere on their favorite devices. Users can instantly stream or download.

FILMMAKERS:
Cast: Matthew McConaughey, Charlie Hunnam, Henry Golding, Michelle Dockery, Jeremy Strong, Eddie Marsan with Colin Farrell and Hugh Grant
Casting by: Lucinda Syson
Music Composed by: Christopher Benstead
Make-up and Hair Designer: Christine Blundell
Edited by: James Herbert
Costume Designer: Michael Wilkinson
Production Designer: Gemma Jackson
Director of Photography: Alan Stewart
Co-Producer: Max Keene
Executive Producers: Bob Osher, Matthew Anderson, Andrew Golov, Alan Wands, Robert Simonds, Adam Fogelson
Produced by: Guy Ritchie, Ivan Atkinson, Bill Block
Story by: Guy Ritchie, Ivan Atkinson & Marn Davies
Screenplay by: Guy Ritchie
Directed by: Guy Ritchie

TECHNICAL INFORMATION – 4K ULTRA HD:
Street Date: April 21, 2020
Selection Number: 64211369
Running Time: 1 hour, 53 minutes
Layers: BD-66
Aspect Ratio: Widescreen 16:9 2.39:1
Video: 2160p UHD HDR10 Widescreen 2.39:1
Rating: Rated R for violence, language throughout, sexual references and drug content
Sound: English Dolby Atmos, English Dolby Digital 2.0
Language/Subtitles: English SDH and Latin American Spanish Subtitles

TECHNICAL INFORMATION BLU-RAY™️:
Selection Number: 64209711
Layers: BD-50
Aspect Ratio: Widescreen 16:9 2.39:1
Rating: Rated R for violence, language throughout, sexual references and drug content
Sound: English Dolby Atmos, English Dolby Digital 2.0

TECHNICAL INFORMATION DVD:
Selection Number: 64209710
Layers: DVD 9
Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen 16:9 2.39:1
Sound: English Dolby Digital 5.1, English Dolby Digital 2.0

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
I’ll definitely blind buy this one- I wanted to see it while it was in the theaters, but didn’t get a chance.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
The 4K digital pricing on iTunes has dropped to $9.99 so that's one title I can scratch off my list.

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
I watched it, and I was a bit disappointed- it was more talky than I expected (I thought it was going to be more like Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels). Overall, it was OK.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I watched it, and I was a bit disappointed- it was more talky than I expected (I thought it was going to be more like Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels). Overall, it was OK.
Oh well, I really enjoyed this movie so I'm looking forward to watching it again in 4K.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks