What's new

TCFHE Press Release: Modern Family: Season 11 and The Complete Series (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
63a8cbe2-ddd5-46e3-b4c9-57ed39a5c344.jpg

RELIVE ALL OF YOUR FAVORITE FAMILY MEMORIES
b3077489-727a-46ff-abd9-c2e513dd78cd.png

18d6ade4-9c68-4b6d-9179-34c326791e5b.jpg

Modern Family: The Complete Series Now On Digital
Modern Family Season 11 Available on DVD June 9
Hot on the heels of the long-awaited series finale, experience the funniest and most heartwarming moments all over again with MODERN FAMILY: THE COMPLETE SERIES now available on Digital, and own MODERN FAMILY SEASON 11 on DVD June 9.

MODERN FAMILY: THE COMPLETE SERIES
Welcome to one of TV’s most acclaimed comedy series ever – about the diverse, complex, and sometimes nutty Pritchett-Dunphy-Tucker clan. The family is headed by Jay Pritchett (Ed O’Neill), who is now married to his second wife, the young, gorgeous Gloria (Sofia Vergara), assumed by some to be his daughter. In their loving care is Gloria’s daydreaming son Manny (Rico Rodriguez). Jay’s driven daughter Claire (Julie Bowen) and her real estate agent husband Phil Dunphy (Ty Burrell) want an open, healthy relationship with their three kids, which isn’t always easy. Their oldest daughter Haley (Sarah Hyland) grows up a little too fast. She moves out, and then moves back in again…with her fiancé and their twin babies. Middle child Alex (Ariel Winter) is a too-smart-for-her-own-good daughter, and the youngest, Luke (Nolan Gould), is a rambunctious son. Where Phil wants to be the “cool dad,” Claire is determined to keep her kids from walking in the wayward footsteps of her younger days. Jay’s very serious son Mitchell (Jesse Tyler Ferguson) and his gregarious husband Cameron (Eric Stonestreet) become doting parents to Lily (Aubrey Anderson-Emmons), the sweet Vietnamese girl they adopt. Though life isn’t always tidy, politically correct or predictable, it’s always loving, heartwarming and hilarious for this blended, extended — and truly modern — family.

MODERN FAMILY SEASON 11
As Haley and Dylan and the twins move in with Phil and Claire, Manny heads for college, Alex tries out life beyond academics, and Luke seeks his next move. Mitch and Cam try to understand their gifted teen, and Jay and Gloria navigate their now seasoned marriage as the large family lives, loves and laughs in the acclaimed series’ final season.

Own MODERN FAMILY: THE COMPLETE SERIES now on Digital, and make sure to get MODERN FAMILY SEASON 11 available on DVD June 9.
MODERN FAMILY SEASON 11 DVD Technical Specifications:
Aspect Ratio: 1.78:1
Audio: English 5.1 Dolby Digital, English 2.0 Dolby Digital
Subtitles: English SDH, Spanish, French
Closed Captions: English
Rating: TV-PG in US
Run Time: Approximately 327 minutes (18 episodes)

jcroy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jr
Also a great opportunity for Disney to dump some of their old Modern Family dvd inventory which has been collecting dust for many years.

jcroy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jr
The question is whether this (initial) version will just be all the old individual season sets put into a giant box. (Like what was done for the initial Bones complete series set).

AndyMcKinney

Senior HTF Member
An easy pass for me. With no more blu-rays past season 4 (I bought all four blu-ray seasons), I'm content to watch the syndicated reruns. If another country (like Germany) ever picks up blu-rays for the remaining seasons, I'll buy again, but if not, I can do just fine without the DVD or digital releases.

jcroy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jr
An easy pass for me. With no more blu-rays past season 4 (I bought all four blu-ray seasons), I'm content to watch the syndicated reruns. If another country (like Germany) ever picks up blu-rays for the remaining seasons, I'll buy again, but if not, I can do just fine without the DVD or digital releases.

Just like my jedi mindfuck of "no bluray = no sale" which I repeatedly say to myself, largely to talk myself into NOT buying a particular dvd title.

:)

Last edited:

Taylor * D

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Taylor
Was anyone else severely underwhelmed by the actual finale? The penultimate episode served as a better one..

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation966
Recent bookmarks