What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Pre-Order 007: The Daniel Craig Collection (4k UHD) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
249271_front.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Worth

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick Dobbs
They'll probably release the next batch closer to the theatrical release of the new film, then another to coincide with its video release.

RICK BOND

Screenwriter
Real Name
RICK
Everything for me ! Except the 2 dalton's. Didn't like him at all.The only reason he became Bond was because Pierce Brosnan could not get out of his Remington Steele TV contract at the time 1986-1987

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Yeah, I'm passing on this release as I bought the 4K digital from iTunes so they'll get a free upgrade with DV or HDR and hopefully with Dolby Atmos.

Worth

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick Dobbs
I'll get the Connery and Moore films provided they contain the original audio - the problem with the iTunes versions is that they only have the remixes.

Nick*Z

Screenwriter
Real Name
NICK
The Bonds on standard Blu were a hodge-podge at best. After Lowry did a bang-up job on the restorations, Fox/MGM released only about half in true HD upgrades, with documentaries also restored, then, just slapped the rest out without any true up-conversion occurring. All of the Bonds need a UHD release - but, 'real' UHD with their docs properly restored. And new menus too. I still say they should go back to the MGM/UA menus for the DVD's, which were movie-specific and featured some gorgeous graphics. "Please activate your navigation system now!"

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Yeah, I'm passing on this release as I bought the 4K digital from iTunes so they'll get a free upgrade with DV or HDR and hopefully with Dolby Atmos.

Plus, one might as well hold out for the Craig 5-movie box set re-issue after his final appearance happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuperMarty88
Recent bookmarks