What's new

Anyone else having trouble finding Errol Flynn Collection? (1 Viewer)

Bryan Tuck

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bryan Tuck
I went to the local Hastings, Best Buy, Circuit City, and even Walmart and Target today, and none of them had it. Was there a problem with shipping this out? I know all the movies are 60+ years old, but Best Buy, and even our local Target are usually pretty good about stocking new editions of classic films.

Just curious if anyone else had trouble finding it, too. As an amusing side note, I had to spell Errol Flynn for the guy at Best Buy, who had typed "Aeral Fun" into the computer. :rolleyes::D

Steve Schaffer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Schaffer
First place I looked (Costco) had it, but they were down to 4 sets by the time I got there (4:30pm). $39.99

Kim D

Stunt Coordinator
I found it at the second Best Buy I went to but the price was $55. Too much for me.

- kim

Todd Robertson

Second Unit
For the first time in a long time...I actually found something I was looking for at BB....this set! They had about 10 sets. None looked like they had even been touched, let alone sold. I was not surprised.

Don't remember the price. I had forgotton to order this on-line...so as long as I could have it today....I didn't care what it cost.

Ira Siegel

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ira Siegel
Amazon has it for $42.00 with free shipping (make sure you hit the free shipping button during check out).

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Although my local Best Buy had four copies on the shelf when I was there, they were also charging $55.99.

Deep Discount DVD has it in stock for $41.99 shipped if you're looking for an alternative to Amazon.

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
But Amazon's free shipping from Fernley NV got it to me today.:emoji_thumbsup: DDD would have gotten here a week later. I guess it depends upon where you live.

MarkHarrison

Supporting Actor
It seems the general rule of thumb with Warner box sets is to expect them to be hard to find on release day. It was the same with the Comedy set, the Film Noir set, the Legend's set, the Gangster set, etc. I think the Hitchcock set is the only one I can recall where I didn't see someone posting that they couldn't find a copy.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug

Yep. For those of us on the East Coast, product shipping from Nevada via Media Mail is NOT an advantage. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
totoattack
Recent bookmarks