What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Theatrical Beetlejuice Beetlejuice (2024) (1 Viewer)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Can we assume that (speculation but I’ll spoilerize just in case):
Charles is dead and this is his funeral? There’s no way Jeffery Jones was gonna be allowed to appear in this as he, ahem, had gotten in trouble a while back.
You are correct, it appears. You can see the picture briefly in the teaser.

Hopefully the next trailers will use more of Danny Elfman's theme. For me, that's more iconic for this film than "Day-O".

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Absolutely perfect hype building teaser! The original is one of my all time favorites, so I’m pumped!
Agreed. Loved how they utilized the brief bit of location shooting in East Corinth, Vermont to sell the idea that we're going back.

Keaton can still do the voice.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Agreed. Loved how they utilized the brief bit of location shooting in East Corinth, Vermont to sell the idea that we're going back.

Keaton can still do the voice.
Beetlejuice showtime.gif

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
I thought this would be as good of a thread as any to put this. Here is a good video Michael Keaton talking about iconic characters from his career for GQ. They managed to leave out my favorite, but it's still a good watch.

Alex...

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex Czaplicki
New trailer footage descript from Cinemacon

It shows Jenna Ortega discovering Beetlejuice's miniature town. Winona Ryder conjures him back by saying his name three times. "I'm gonna make you so happy," Michael Keaton's Beetlejucie says to Ryder. "The living. The dead. Can they coexist? That's what we're here to find out," says Winona Ryder. A shark and the massive sandworm from the original film are shown attacking. The footage ends with a shot behind Beetlejuice as he unveils his scary face

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
With all due respect to Keaton, would he ever actually come out at a convention designed to hype upcoming projects for theater owners and not say the film is really good? I mean, he's not exactly an unbiased source.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BennettKarina
Recent bookmarks