What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

CASABLANCA 4K on iTunes? (1 Viewer)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
I don't know where you are seeing this. Everything I see in iTunes indicates that it is only HD.

JPCinema

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken Koc
if you go to the classics genre section in iTunes movies, there are several titles that have a larger banner, films that are highlighted. Among them are BABE, SOUND OF MUSIC, BLADE RUNNER 4K HDR and also CASABLANCA 4K HDR.
However to play the film it only says HD....Why is it touted as 4K HDR in the top banner...in the classics genre?

JPCinema

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken Koc
Here is what I am seeing.....
Screen Shot 2018-02-01 at 9.49.25 AM.jpg

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
Yeah, that's just an error in the banner ad. The Casablanca listing itself is just HD. Unless... it's coming soon to iTunes in 4K and someone jumped the gun with the banner. :)

Tino

Taken For Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Yeah, that's just an error in the banner ad. The Casablanca listing itself is just HD. Unless... it's coming soon to iTunes in 4K and someone jumped the gun with the banner. :)
That would be awesome!

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I would be surprise if Casablanca isn't released on 4K. The same with Gone with the Wind and Lawrence of Arabia.

JPCinema

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken Koc
Hope they jumped the gun. West Side Story would be a nice surprise.

Wayne_j

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
It is the 75th anniversary so my bet is that they jumped the gun but it is coming.

Frankaziza1

Auditioning
Real Name
Frank Azizaj
iTunes says CASABLANCA is in 4K....but it is only HD. Why is it being touted as 4K?
I just read WB is releasing a 4K Casablanca in the Uk in February 2019 on Blu-ray so it’ll probably be on iTunes soon. It’s a wonderful life is in Dolby vision on iTunes

compson

Second Unit
Real Name
Robert
Another site (that one) reports that Warner Bros UK will release Casablanca on 4K disc on November 7. Hope it happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adityalbarrett
Recent bookmarks