What's new
World Wide Stereo

Center Speaker Placement (1 Viewer)

Dave1

Grip
Real Name
David
Where is the best location for the center channel speaker with a projector and screen setup. On the top of the screen which will be not far from the ceiling or at the bottom of the screen, about 2 ft from floor.

Tks

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
It seems to be personal preference. A lot of people swear by setting it below the screen, but I have always found that above the screen is the lesser of evils. You might even try setting identical speakers in both places and let the sound center to the middle of the screen. Once again, that is something certain people swear by and others hate. I've never tried it myself.

Alowe

Agent
Real Name
Andrew
I was unable to place mine above the screen as there was no place the mount it. I put it below the screen and angled it slightly up using a widget. I am quite pleased with the audio coming from it. People do not even know the speaker is there since it is behind a screened door.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks