What's new

Classic TV on DVD- The Lists: Action, Adventure, Drama, Sci Fi (3 Viewers)

Harry-N

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Harry N.
Does this list ignore British series? I don't see any qualifications in the original post that would forbid British shows. There are many that would qualify:

Just from the 60s:
THE PRISONER
SECRET AGENT (aka DANGER MAN)
THE AVENGERS
MAN IN A SUITCASE

Jeff Flugel

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Flugel
Last edited:

Harry-N

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Harry N.
There's a list dedicated to British shows, Harry, stickied right below this one on the main TV on DVD forum page.

https://www.hometheaterforum.com/community/threads/classic-tv-on-dvd-the-lists-british-tv.338363/

Ah. The reason I didn't see it is because of the way I access this forum. My bookmark takes me to the list of threads I've replied to, rather than the main forum index.

Since there were no new replies there, or I'm not subscribed to that thread, I've not seen it in ages since the last time I DID look at the forum index.

And the stupid thing is that I HAVE replied there and posted pictures of MAN IN A SUITCASE. Sitill though, it hasn't been added to that list.

Last edited:

radiodjerikstonehvny

Auditioning
Real Name
Erik Stone
I have an idea...

I wonder that one of the greatest daytime soaps in American television history: "Ryan's Hope", which was aired on ABC from 1975 to 1989.

So would it be very nice is to have the entire DVD collection of the classic American daytime soap: "Ryan's Hope", with all 3,515 original episodes?

oldtvshowbuff

Supporting Actor
Real Name
James Beer
Steve Canyon (All 34 episodes) Milton Caniff estate. It read 24 of 34, so it needs to be updated.

tsodcollector

Supporting Actor
Real Name
matthew baduria
any updates from shout factory or mill creek entertainment.or maybe disney.it needs to updated.

tsodcollector

Supporting Actor
Real Name
matthew baduria
Paradise seasons 2-3,has yet to be released,either is room 222 seasons 3-5.the others are The fall guy seasons 2-5,T.j hooker seasons 3-5.i hope shout factory could release these two 70's-80's television classics,would be great.

oldtvshowbuff

Supporting Actor
Real Name
James Beer
Haven't seen Deadline, 39 episodes FilmChest added to the 1950s list yet! I know you'll be adding a couple of 13-episode shows in the future from Classic Flix, 21 Beacon Street and World of Giants.

TVonDVDJunkie05

Second Unit
Real Name
Nick
Thanks for the updates, Deadline & Wide Country have been added to the list.

21 Beacon Street will be added when the DVD set is officially released; There is no mention of World of Giants on the Classic Flix website or Amazon- has this release been officially announced?!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks