What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

DALLAS Season 4!!! ("Who Shot JR") (1 Viewer)

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
Yeahhhh.....finally on DVD :emoji_thumbsup: (coming Tue 01/24/06)

Anyone that was around back during the original airings remember where they were that evening of the "Who Shot JR" episode airing? I was out that evening and I remember having to close our eyes driving home to keep us from seeing the answer (on all of the flashing "bank" signs, etc) to the big question before getting home and watching the VHS tape that night. Talk about a challenge in the "real" Dallas that evening making it home without getting the news :D However, we made it home and got the popcorn popped and watched the show. I originally guessed that it was....oh well...just in case someone hasn't seen this ep yet (in the event they were hijacked by aliens to the galaxy NGC2997 during the last 25 years :alien: ) I won't spoil it here :D

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
I was thinking the same thing. You were must have been an early adopter. I bought my first VCR in 1981 and it cost $800.

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
Yep, I got the RCA VHS player in '78, if I remember. it was the 1st VHS home deck with the timer on it. "Memories" :D That's how I watched most of the Dallas series back then; taping the Fri eve eps and watching them when I got home that eve. I'd tape 2 eps then watch them every 2 weeks for a 2-hr "movie" effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RobertTheBob
Recent bookmarks
SVS Outlet Sale