What's new

Disney+ Disney+ adds r rated films for the first time (1 Viewer)

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
I wonder if this means they'll let us see Daryl Hannah's butt now.
My take on the "censored" titles on Disney+ - I have no real issue with sanitized TV-PG versions of movies like Splash and Adventures in Babysitting on age-restricted profiles, but for profiles set to TV-MA, we should be able to watch those movies unedited.

Splash.jpg
Adventures.jpg

JPCinema

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken Koc
When will Disney plus add some Fox titles ESPECIALLY IN in 4K.... CLEOPATRA, PATTON, HELLO DOLLY ( it's only shown ih HD), THOSE MAGNIFICENT MEN IN THEIR FLYING MACHINES, THE AGONY AND THE ECSTASY?

Last edited:

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
When will Disney plus add some Fox titles ESPECIALLY IN in 4K....Patton, Hello Dolly ( it's only shown ih HD), THOSE MAGNIFICENT MEN IN THEIR FLYING MACHINES, THE AGONY AND THE ECSTASY?
Perhaps, baby steps. If not then missed opportunities because Disney isn't maximizing the entertainment experience for many of its customers.

Chris Will

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chris WIlliams
My take on the "censored" titles on Disney+ - I have no real issue with sanitized TV-PG versions of movies like Splash and Adventures in Babysitting on age-restricted profiles, but for profiles set to TV-MA, we should be able to watch those movies unedited.

View attachment 145754
View attachment 145753
I know about Splash but what was changed in Adventures in Babysitting?

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I imagine the subway scene ('don't fuck with the babysitter') was redubbed (I haven't seen the D+ version, so I can't confirm)
Yeah, they altered it. Also, they altered the use of the word "bitch" to "witch". That scene cracks me up because of a young Clark Johnson playing one of the gang's leader in which Shue utters "Don't Fuck with the Babysitter". Also, we have a young Vincent D'Onofrio in this movie.

1660363023113.png
1660363205718.png

1660363263559.png

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tennispro786
Recent bookmarks