What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Do long runs hurt shows DVD chances? (1 Viewer)

Silverking

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Chris Street
Neil Brock said:
That's funny that its called a western when its no more of a western than Highway Patrol or State Trooper is.
Or Cade''s County. Modern day westerns I guess.

Dave Lawrence

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave
Dave Lawrence said:
As I expected, the Region 2 release of LA Law Season 7 got pushed back again. Now the Amazon UK listing shows a release date of March 21, 2016. At this point, that listing (and the one for Season 8) might as well be taken down. They're clearly not happening despite the lack of any official cancellation notice from Revelation Films.

And now with Fox not licensing out Region 1 versions of Seasons 4 thru 8 to Shout Factory, I guess that's it for this series for a long time, if not permanently.

Well, this is a nice surprise. After delays going back to at least 2013, it looks like those final 2 seasons of LA Law really are going to come out (in Region 2) in 2016.

https://www.facebook.com/RevFilms/posts/10153242389445060

And Amazon UK's listings finally include artwork.

71iO48cVZFL__SL1036_.jpg
71eqr7nA51L__SL1046_.jpg

I wish it could happen in Region 1 - it's Fox, so not likely - but at this point, I'm just happy that the remaining seasons are finally coming out somewhere, regardless of the region.

The Obsolete Man

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Dave Lawrence said:
Well, this is a nice surprise. After delays going back to at least 2013, it looks like those final 2 seasons of LA Law really are going to come out (in Region 2) in 2016.

https://www.facebook.com/RevFilms/posts/10153242389445060

And Amazon UK's listings finally include artwork.

attachicon.gif
71iO48cVZFL__SL1036_.jpg
attachicon.gif
71eqr7nA51L__SL1046_.jpg

I wish it could happen in Region 1 - it's Fox, so not likely - but at this point, I'm just happy that the remaining seasons are finally coming out somewhere, regardless of the region.

Well that f**king took long enough.

The whole reason I started picking up the R2 sets was because they were coming out at a good pace, then they fell off a cliff and R1 began.

Of course, R1 disappeared, too, so any movement anywhere to get the series to completion is good news.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks