What's new

Dune: Part Two 4K Limited Edition Steelbook - $29.72 + Tax + Free Shipping (1 Viewer)

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
GRUV has the Dune: Part Two 4K + Blu-ray Limited Edition steelbook up for pre-order at $34.96 shipped, and there's also a 15% off coupon available right now (HAPPYANNY15) that knocks the price down to $29.72 shipped + tax:

This is significantly less than Amazon's current price of $44 but hurry, the coupon won't be around forever.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
@dpippel

Can GRUV pre-orders be canceled?

I wouldn’t mind putting in a placeholder order for this but depending on full specs I may choose not to buy it or buy a different product configuration and I don’t want to be locked in without an escape hatch.

PMF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Philip
@dpippel

Can GRUV pre-orders be canceled?

I wouldn’t mind putting in a placeholder order for this but depending on full specs I may choose not to buy it or buy a different product configuration and I don’t want to be locked in without an escape hatch.
Be watchful with a GRUV cancellation, Josh. I placed a Pre-Order on the 4K/UHD of the Hitchcock Volume 3, but needed to postpone my initial order by a single week. And so I cancelled. All markings indicated a success, but still it arrived. Before I knew it, I had two copies of Vol. 3, with one trip to the USPS during my working day.

I continue to use and like GRUV and I was refunded, but be watchful of their systems errors. Honest mistake, but irritating.

PMF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Philip
I've had to cancel two orders with GRUV in the past and never had an issue. Both requests were handled on the same day I made them.
Indeed, I trust GRUV. Perhaps a one-time stroke of bad luck, to which I am confident was not deliberate. HAL was acting up, not GRUV themselves.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Thanks guys. I have the 3D for Dune Part 1 but not the 4K - and in rewatching it the other day in 3D, I was really underwhelmed with that presentation. If there winds up being a good deal on a Dune 1 & 2 combo closer to release date I might jump ship for that.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
I don't see a button to actually order the steelbook. Perhaps they have sold out pre-orders already or temporarily suspended new orders.

In any cane, I'll stick with my Amazon preorder for now. I suspect they'll drop the price in due course. But I used the 15% off code for another order, so thanks for mentioning it.

Last edited:

compson

Second Unit
Real Name
Robert
If you’ve already used the HAPPYANNY15 code, the site will appear to give you a 15% discount, but you’ll actually be charged the full amount. It happened to me. I communicated with Gruv customer service about it and the best I could do was a cost-free return.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
If there winds up being a good deal on a Dune 1 & 2 combo closer to release date I might jump ship for that.
Gruv is already taking pre-ordered for a 2-film collection, so we know that a combined release will exist. This one is $44.96 forth, but doesn't appear to be a steelbook. Theoretically, the 15% off coupon could be used for this instead if you haven't used it yet.

I haven't seen this edition on Amazon yet, but it's probably coming there as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks