What's new

Etiquette Pictures to release CATCH MY SOUL (Patrick McGoohan) on Blu (1 Viewer)

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Thought some might be interested in this since I see no postings. Here's the release, it's the only film directed by The Prisoner McGoohan. :

------------------------------

Etiquette Pictures is proud to announce that its third release will be the home video debut of acclaimed actor Patrick McGoohan's sole feature directorial effort, his 1973 adaptation of Jack Good's Othello-inspired musical, CATCH MY SOUL.
Etiquette has restored this lost rock opera, which stars Richie Havens, Lance LeGault, Tony Joe White, Susan Tyrrell and Season Hubley, from its original 35mm camera negative and will be releasing it on November 22nd in a deluxe Blu-ray/DVD combo pack. Extra features, which have been co-produced by Samuel B. Prime, will include newly shot interviews with the films co-star Tony Joe White, executive producer Charles Fries (Cat People, Flowers in the Attic), associate producer Huw Davies, and the daughter of the film's Academy Award-winning cinematographer, Conrad Hall (American Beauty, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid). Additional extras will be announced as they are completed.
Ryan Emerson, co-founder of Etiquette Pictures is looking forward to giving new audiences the opportunity to appreciate this forgotten piece of transgressive, early 70s cinema, saying: "Catch My Soul was a deeply personal project for its director, McGoohan, writer, Good, and producer, Fries. It's extremely exciting to finally bring this unjustly lost film to home video."
CATCH MY SOUL will be available through all major online home video retailers starting on November 22nd and will be available for pre-order starting on October 20th.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

They also have THE AMERICAN DREAMER coming out next week that looks fantastic. Their previous release SOME CALL IT LOVING was a good one.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
totoattack
Recent bookmarks