What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Exhuma (2024)

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Title: Exhuma (2024)

Tagline: The vicious emerges.

Genre: Mystery, Horror, Thriller

Director: Jang Jae-hyun

Cast: Choi Min-sik, Kim Go-eun, Yoo Hai-jin, Lee Do-hyun, Kim Jae-chul, Jeon Jin-gi, Kim Sun-young, Kim Ji-an, Kim Min-jun, Kim Byung-oh, Rikiya Koyama, Park Jeong-ja, Park Ji-il, Lee Jong-goo, Lee Young-lan, Jung Sang-cheol, Kim Tae-jun, Kim Seo-hyeon, Go Chun-ja, Song Gwang-ja, Choi Moon-kyoung, Akane Ono, Jung Yun-ha, Shin Regina, Hong Seo-jun, Jang Ui-don, Lee Da-wit, Lee Eun-joo, Baek Seung-chul, Yoon Jae-in, Park Jae-wan, Han Hye-ji, Shim So-yeon

Release: 2024-02-22

Runtime: 134

Plot: After tracing the origin of a disturbing supernatural affliction to a wealthy family's ancestral gravesite, a team of paranormal experts relocates the remains—and soon discovers what happens to those who dare to mess with the wrong grave.

Saw this last week and rather liked it... though this is my 1st foray into Korean horror (of the paranormal variety anyway). It reminds me a little of the old (mostly HK) Chinese horrors I grew up watching... though this definitely goes deeper (w/ more polish) and is generally more interesting than most of those...

_Man_

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks