What's new
World Wide Stereo

GRUV (the Universal online store) deals (1 Viewer)

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Here it is... a one-stop place for deals and coupon codes at Gruv.com - The Universal online store. They also have select titles from other vendors, usually Universal properties that were licensed to those vendors for distrubution. Currently that's Shout! Factory and Mill Creek.

They currently offer free shipping on any size order with "Expedited" and "Next Day" incurring additional cost.

Sales tax is charged where applicable.

Coupon codes:

SIGNUP20 - 20% off - no known expiration - multi-use

20YULEOFF - 20% off - expires 12/26/21 - also multi-use

Last edited:
Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
New Sale 2 for $26 4K . Not as good as 2 for $22 that they had before. You get an additional 20% off with above coupon.

2 for $16 blu rays.

DVD Movie Collections

Blu Ray Movie Collections

Some items listed are sold out. If it says "View" instead of "Add to Cart" the item is currently sold out.

Last edited:

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Various RomCom/RomDram titles on sale for Valentines day.

Bluray - 4K - DVD

And they're still pushing the "Warehouse Clearance" sale - lots of different titles in various categories.

The code SIGNUP20 for 20% off appears to still be active as is free shipping for any size order.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Just noticed the Belfast BD is available for preorder at $20. Given all the ringing endorsements for it, I'm considering blindbuying it for $16+tax shipped (after the usual 20% coupon).

I don't often spend that much (or preorder) on a BD anymore, but this may be worth it for a preorder...

FWIW, oddly, I've noticed the Respect BD still seems (conspicuously) missing from Gruv.com. I had wanted to buy it (again w/ 20%-off) from them, but for some reason, they're not selling it at all so far...

_Man_

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
A bit late - here's an Easter code that expires 4/14/22 - one time use:

20HOPOFF

The 20% off sign up code (see post #1) was still active a couple of weeks ago.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
Daniel Craig 5 film Bond 4K set is $44 after 20% off coupon. SIGNUP20 still works. Also posted this on the announcement thread for this set. "No Time To Die" is not sold separately at GRUV at this time. The 24 film blu ray set without the digital codes is also sold at GRUV.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Some Warner titles are also being sold on Gruv. I was able to purchase "Game of Thrones" 4K box for $118.42 using that SIGNUP20 code. Also, purchase the upcoming Batman and Edge of Tomorrow 4K discs. Anybody interested in buying Singin' in the Rain 4K disc for $19.99?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks