What's new

Hisense's new 2023 PX2-PRO UST RGB Laser 4K Laser Projector (1 Viewer)

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Hisense shipped us their very first allocation of the new PX2-PRO UST RGB Laser 4K Laser Projector. The new PX2-PRO will arrive at our showroom on Tuesday, Aug. 22, 2023

Very impressive specifications and excellent image quality for just $2,998. all in and delivered Nationwide.

Hisense PX2-PRO w:remoite & dimentions copy.png

Here's the link to our Hisense PX2-PRO webpage with all of the technical details and specifications.

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Another very nice Hisense surprise! We were just told they included the new PL1 UST projectors in our shipment of the new PX2-PRO. Next week is Hisense's showcase week for Value Electronics.

Here's the link to our Hisense PL1 webpage that has all of the technical information and the .pdf spec sheet:

Jason Goodmanson

Second Unit
Real Name
Jason
Moving into a house that already has a finished basement, so my theater dreams are kind of limited. We currently have a 75" TV that will live downstairs and I want something bigger. I think the biggest I can go is 100" so I'm stuck between buying an 85/86" TV or doing a projector, but I really want 4k. Why have a big screen and not the best video.

Guess what I'm saying is that this new PX2-PRO UST RGB Laser 4K Laser Projector is very appealing. Has good features. Nice price.

Hmmm . . .

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Hisense just delivered their very first allocation of the PX2-PRO and PL1 UST 4K HDR Projectors to our store!

Sorry I just got back from an off site appointment and most of the large shipment was already put in the warehouse and these are left for us to ship today and put two on display in our A/V Showroom.

Hisense PL1 & PX2-PRO shipment.jpg

Hisense PL2:PX2-PRO Shipment.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks