What's new

Just Shoot Me: The Complete Series coming in August from Shout (1 Viewer)

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
I saw that yesterday on tvshowsondvd.com and immediately pre-ordered a copy. I enjoyed the show during its original run and picked up the 3 seasons released some time ago. They're all still in the shrink-wrap, victims of too much to watch and too little time for watching. Those early sets are selling for pennies so I'll have more fodder for the "give it away" pile once the complete box arrives. At least I can console myself that the price from Shout, which'll be even lower by ship date, is less than than the cost of those last 4 seasons had they been released by Sony.

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
I've never seen this show either but I've become a big fan of Wendie Malick after seeing her in Hot in Cleveland and may try this out if reviews are good as to quality.

The Obsolete Man

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I've never seen this show either but I've become a big fan of Wendie Malick after seeing her in Hot in Cleveland and may try this out if reviews are good as to quality.

As far as picture quality goes, the show ran from 1997 to 2003, so I can't see it being worse than the average early DVD era new release. I don't foresee a huge drop in PQ from the Sony releases to the new to Shout seasons. And I definitely don't see it being as bad as some of the 80s shows Shout has released.

TV_Fan

Second Unit
Real Name
Chris H
I'd glad to see Shout releasing more Sony shows but am annoyed they stopped releasing the individual remaining seasons of The Jeffersons.

Alan Tully

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alan
Excellent, I used to love that series, & maybe Shout will release season two of Ned & Stacy (also Sony), that series only lasted for two seasons, we got the first season, & then nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ontocloud9
Recent bookmarks