What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Longtime member JeffT. has passed away (1 Viewer)

Harry-N

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Harry N.
Longtime HTF member JeffT. (Talbot) has passed away. The nearest we can figure is that it was sometime last fall. Jeff was generally active regarding science fiction and horror titles, and he ran several forums devoted to THE TIME TUNNEL, one of his favorites along with THE INVADERS. One of his online habits was that every time he mentioned a TV series name, he'd qualify it with the network and years it ran within parentheses. So he'd always refer to STAR TREK (NBC 1966-1969).

His avatar utilized an image of Roy Thinnes from THE INVADERS.

JeffT.jpg

A bunch of us online, who hadn't heard from Jeff started some inquiries with what we did know. We knew that he lived in Canada, probably in the Toronto area. It turns out he had a Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.talbot.14

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
I didn't know Jeff, but sad news nonetheless.

We're all born and we all die. What you do in between is the only portion of the timeline up to you. Whenever I hear this type of news (and it's becoming increasingly frequent) I remind myself of that.

R.I.P.

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
Sorry to hear about this. I didn't interact with Jeff much, but seeing his Thines avatar does ring a bell on his postings on the topic of The Invaders. R.I.P. and as always condolences to family and friends on their loss.

- Walter.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks