What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
The screen version of the stage mystery The Late Edwina Black titled Obsessed for our shores comes to talky if vibrant life in ClassicFlix’s new Blu-ray release with its conundrums intact and four outstanding leading performances enhancing the experience.

Obsessed (1951)

Released: 01 Mar 1951
Rated: N/A
Runtime: 78 min

Director: Maurice Elvey
Genre: Drama, Mystery

Cast: David Farrar, Geraldine Fitzgerald, Roland Culver
Writer(s): William Dinner, William Morum, Charles Frank

Plot: After a sickly Victorian woman dies suddenly, a postmortem reveals that her body contains a fatal dose of arsenic. Suspicion falls on her husband and her companion, who are lovers. Inspector Martin of Scotland Yard solves the myst...

IMDB rating: 6.7
MetaScore: N/A...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Thank you for your review. Yesterday, I received my Blu-ray from Classicflix. With "Noir Alley" on hiatus for the next two months, I will watch my Blu-ray during that time.

borisfw

Screenwriter
Real Name
Frank
Having never seen this movie , your review is much appreciated. I think i'll give it a try.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Thank you for your review. Yesterday, I received my Blu-ray from Classicflix. With "Noir Alley" on hiatus for the next two months, I will watch my Blu-ray during that time.
Until today, I never got around to watching this Blu-ray. This is the first time I watched this movie so I'm happy I've finally completed that task during our "Noirvember Challenge".

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuperMarty88
Recent bookmarks