What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

OLIVE BLU-RAY SALE (1 Viewer)

PODER

Supporting Actor
Real Name
PETER JABLONSKI
For those of you looking to add some of the Olive Blu-Rays to your collection, check out the DeepDiscount One Day Sale. I managed to pick up a few I didn't already have.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
Really? All I see is a 15% off site-wide sale. That being said, I did see a handful of steeply discounted Olive titles at Best Buy today, including High Noon for $14 and Invasion Of The Body Snatchers for $12.

ThadK

Second Unit
Not really much of a sale... Even with DD's 15% off, Amazon is still cheaper on some titles.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I bought three Olive Blu-rays I had been wanting and hadn't yet bought. With the Olive sale plus the extra 15% off, I got one for less than $10 and the other two for a little more than $10. Very pleased.

JohnMor

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Moreland
Wow! Thanks for the heads-up. Between their sale price and the extra 15% off promo, I got 3 Olive blu-rays I'd been holding off on for $11.12 each. MUCH cheaper than they currently are on Amazon.

ThadK

Second Unit
I guess I missed out. I'd have liked to have picked up the BD of THE QUIET MAN (which I've seen but don't own) and CRY DANGER, but they were hardly at slashed prices last night.

David_B_K

Advanced Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I'd also like to thank the OP for the heads up. I picked up three titles. There were also quite a few I already had that I wish I'd gotten during a sale like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmoore9
Recent bookmarks