What's new

Press Release Paramount Press Release: Bonanza: The Complete Series (DVD) (1 Viewer)

ponset

Screenwriter
Real Name
scott
1707375970041.png

jimmyjet

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jimmy
thanks. riding horses is a somewhat specialized thing. i just cant imagine that many actors are really riding them. i got on a horse once, and did not feel safe at all. and it was just walking. now i wasnt in stirrups and the whole get up, but as a kid, it was pretty scary for me. i never got on another one !!

jimmyjet

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jimmy
i just thought of something else. i doubt if the studios would even let these actors do much riding. they have a humongous hit with the 4 cartwrights. they arent gonna take that sort of chance with losing one of them.

Kevin Antonio (Kev)

Second Unit
Real Name
Kevin Taffe
i just thought of something else. i doubt if the studios would even let these actors do much riding. they have a humongous hit with the 4 cartwrights. they arent gonna take that sort of chance with losing one of them.
From what is out there they did plenty of riding on the show buy most stunts were done by stuntmen. Landon stated on Johnny Carson that Dan blocker broke his collar bone in season 2 doing a stunt and that he literally popped it back in place and finished the scene. Usually you can tell when it's a stuntment ( it's a long shot).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks