What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Pet Shop Boys appreciation thread (1 Viewer)

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
In case you missed the tour/want to see it again:

IMG_4122.jpeg

728x90

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Cool, I have tix for the Feb 4 showing in Stockholm. Hoping this means there will be a blu release eventually, I saw the show live and it was really the boys at their best.
Unfortunately, this was the tour they did in the US with New Order that got pushed back three times due to COVID. I wasn’t able to attend the rescheduled concert. 😢

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Hollywood Reporter has an interview with the PSB marking the release of their latest album, Nonetheless. I can't believe Neil Tennant is 69. :eek: Makes me feel older than hell that I've been listening to these guys for nearly 40 years.

1714075706250.png

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Well, if you asked me 'Why am I dancing'? it would be because 'A Bullet for Narcissus' was making me bounce around the kitchen.
This track needs an extended mix.....

Great track. Hope it's a future single. I also love "Sense of Time" bonus track from the "Dancing Star" single.

Excuse the tangent, but in a similar music genre and also coming out yesterday was Dead or Alive's Pete Hammond Hi-NRG Remixes album. Pete Hammond was one of the lead mixers that worked with Stock Aitken Waterman at their peak in the late 80's, along with Phil Harding and Ian Curnow. I believe Phil Harding did a couple PWL mixes for Pet Shop Boys back in the day. The DOA album includes new remixes by Pete Hammond of some of their SAW-produced tracks, several songs released after they'd parted ways with SAW, and a couple released posthumously (Pete Burns passed in 2016, and Steve Coy in 2017).

1714249085148.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks