What's new
World Wide Stereo

Dave Upton

Audiophile
Reviewer
Real Name
Dave Upton
Last month I had the chance to review Razer’s BlackWidow Chroma keyboard, a mechanical gaming keyboard with some very powerful color tweaking and lighting capabilities. Razer’s PC peripherals have been a longstanding mainstay of the enthusiast and gamer communities, focusing on build quality, precision and appealing design. Razer has a lengthy history of releasing updates to their successful product lines on a frequent basis and frequently ranks among the very best peripheral manufacturers for their target market. With their recent acquisition of THX, Razer is a company that all home theater enthusiasts will likely soon get to know better.
The BlackWidow Chroma is an update to the BlackWidow, offering a new mechanical switch called the “Razer Orange” switch (In the Stealth variant of this keyboard) or the previously released “Razer Green” switch. in addition to the same features
that the previous model offered, including a USB hub, headset ports and backlit keys capable of...

Continue reading...

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Dave Upton

Audiophile
Reviewer
Real Name
Dave Upton
Welcome to the club, love mine. Real keyboards have mechanical switches!!!
I've actually been a mechanical keyboard user since about 2008, when the first decent ones hit the market. Had a brief period between 2001-2008 when I was using a non-mechanical logitech gaming keyboard

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh.1983
Recent bookmarks