What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Satisfactory (1 Viewer)

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Is anyone here playing the early access of the game Satisfactory?

https://www.satisfactorygame.com/

I have fallen in love with the combination of First Person exploration of an open(ish) world and OCD provoking factory building of Factorio.

I have only been watching videos of the game play since my current computer is no longer able to play the newest games, but given how addicted I am to watching others play it, I decided to buy a new gaming rig and gaming monitor. I should have it up and running by this weekend. Goodbye tax refund.

I am angry that this is exclusive on Epic Store but since there are already 2 games coming that are exclusive (BL3 is the other), I guess I have to bend over any submit to Epic. In the words of the great Bender, "shut up and take my money"

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Steve Y

Supporting Actor
I haven't played it yet, but I enjoyed Giant Bomb's recent early access coverage. Looks right up my alley. I was blown away by the polished animation. Unfortunately, my laptop won't run it properly. Maybe by the time it's out of early access I'll have a better gaming computer.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adityalbarrett
Recent bookmarks