What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Press Release Scream Factory Press Release: Happy Death Day and Happy Death Day 2 U (4k UHD) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
273110688_2406429962827334_6377705183790196854_n.jpg

HAPPY DEATH DAY and HAPPY DEATH DAY 2U are coming to 4K for the first time on April 26th.
Buy both together to get an exclusive pin set from our partners at Gutter Garbs (limited to 500 pieces).
Plus, an 18” x 24” poster for each film while supplies last
Get the full package: https://www.shoutfactory.com/.../happy-death-day-happy...
HAPPY DEATH DAY 4K includes a NEW audio commentary with director Christopher Landon and star Jessica Rothe.
This inventive take on the genre pits coed Tree against an assailant in a baby mask who is out for blood.
👶🏻
🔪
But when Tree dies, she starts the day over and must figure out who wants to kill her to escape the nightmarish loop.
HAPPY DEATH DAY + exclusive poster: https://www.shoutfactory.com/product/happy-death-day...
HAPPY DEATH DAY 2U 4K includes a NEW audio commentary with Christopher Landon and actors Jessica Rothe and Sarah Yarkin.
It's déjà vu all over again for Tree. But now the masked campus killer has mysteriously rematerialized to terrorize new targets, and Tree must cycle through another time loop of terrifying chills, clever twists, and pulse-pounding suspense.
👶🏻
🔪
❌
2️⃣

HAPPY DEATH DAY 2U + exclusive poster: https://www.shoutfactory.com/product/happy-death-day-2u...

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Last edited:
Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
I prefer the original but the sequel is fun since they leaned a bit more into the humor and wackiness of the concept.

I thought the original never went past "horror 'Groundhog Day'". whereas "2U" was more ambitious.

Even if you do prefer the 1st, ya gotta respect that "2U" didn't just offer "more of the same"! :)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I enjoyed them both but, honestly, these are not films I need in UHD. The blus are perfectly fine. I'm not sure what's to be gained on UHD?

Kent K H

Supporting Actor
A couple of films I love and would happily have bought in 4K to start with, but I don’t know if I can/will spend the cash to replace the blu releases.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Preorders added to top post

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh.1983
Recent bookmarks