What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Serenity on BluRay.. (1 Viewer)

3dbinCanada

Second Unit
Real Name
Ted
One of my recent upgrades from DVD to BluRay. All I can say is wow from both an audio and video perspective. What an upgrade in both aspects. I never get tired of this flick!!.

1560552_sa.jpg

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
One of my recent upgrades from DVD to BluRay. All I can say is wow from both an audio and video perspective. What an upgrade in both aspects. I never get tired of this flick!!.

1560552_sa.jpg
Agreed, I'm just sad that so many of the actors were killed in the film and life took some as well!!
The series should have found a decent home network, I remember when there was talk. few years ago that it was going to be rived on Netfix and then Hulu, and finally there was talk about Disney +...it was a great series, that found their audience, just not a network to support it!!

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I'm just sad that so many of the actors were killed in the film and life took some as well!!
I'm not sure what you are referring to.

Only two of the main 'characters' were killed in the story (I don't believe any actors were killed).
And in real life, only one actor has passed away.

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
I'm not sure what you are referring to.

Only two of the main 'characters' were killed in the story (I don't believe any actors were killed).
And in real life, only one actor has passed away.
Yes Ron Glass, So am we still gonna have a it was all a bad dream scenario, I don’t see it coming back at all unless they’re doing what they did a Star Trek which was, the other adventures of or within the world of.

Bartman

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Trevor Bartram
This post intrigued me, so I rented the DVD from Netflix. I can see why the visuals might improve on Blu-ray, there's a lot packed onto the DVD. Listening on headphones, the DD5.1 soundtrack has a problem on the loud passages, the headphone downmix distorts badly. I've had this happen on another Universal DVD, Harriet, although I recently listened to the Harriet Blu-ray and had no problem. No sure what's going on!

JoshZ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joshua Zyber
I don’t see it coming back at all unless they’re doing what they did a Star Trek which was, the other adventures of or within the world of.

Given Joss Whedon's recent total career implosion, it's going to be a long time before anyone wants to touch one of his signature properties again.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adityalbarrett
Recent bookmarks