What's new
World Wide Stereo

Server error from profile page posting link (1 Viewer)

LeoA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Leo
It's happening on and off for me the past day or so when I click on my profile picture and then 'your content' (Including right now). I'm on the latest version of Chrome (Version 99.0.4844.51).

Paul Penna

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul
I'm not getting those error messages. Are you still getting them? If so, what browser are you using?
I get it with Safari, Firefox and Chrome on iMac and Safari on iPad. Screenshot is with Safari/iMac.
servererror.jpg

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
When I try to use "Your Content", I get "Oops! We ran into some problems." Please try again later. This has been going on for a few days now. Everything else works in my Account.

HELP!!!

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
This afternoon, Dave Upton has made some adjustments, are any of you still having issues?

Paul Penna

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul
This afternoon, Dave Upton has made some adjustments, are any of you still having issues?
The Postings link on a member's profile page now gets the list rather than the error message, but the content of the list isn't up to date. For example, for Robert Harris, the last post listed was from Sunday, but the list of his Latest Activity includes posts he made Monday.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
The Postings link on a member's profile page now gets the list rather than the error message, but the content of the list isn't up to date. For example, for Robert Harris, the last post listed was from Sunday, but the list of his Latest Activity includes posts he made Monday.
@Dave Upton

MikeDE

Second Unit
This is the first time I’ve been able to log in for a couple days, and it took several attempts. A verification code has had to be put in nearly every time I log in since the verification process started. Maybe there is something about iPad that doesn’t keep that 30 day recognition.

Paul Penna

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul
This is the first time I’ve been able to log in for a couple days, and it took several attempts. A verification code has had to be put in nearly every time I log in since the verification process started. Maybe there is something about iPad that doesn’t keep that 30 day recognition.
I use both iPad and iMac, and I haven't experienced that issue with either. But I never log out, and browse here at least once each day.

Paul Penna

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul
The Postings list is back to being up to date now.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandallFlagg
Recent bookmarks
SVS Outlet Sale