What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Pre-Order Seven (Se7en): What's In The Box Special Edition (4k Combo SteelBook) Deluxe Boxed Set Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Alex...

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex Czaplicki

JoshZ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joshua Zyber
"David Fincher is a philosopher as well as a perfectionist. When asked about the significance of his 8K remastering of “Seven” (premiering April 19 at the Chinese IMAX in 4K as part of the TCM Classic Film Festival"

“It is what it is, warts and all,” Fincher said. “And some of it is spectacular and some of it is stuff that I would change or fix today, but I didn’t want to mess with that."

[Article proceeds to describe a million changes and fixes Fincher has imposed on the film because he absolutely couldn't stop himself from messing with almost every frame of it.]

Robert Saccone

Premium
"Then there was the annoying flyaway hair that suddenly appeared on Paltrow’s face during that intimate diner scene with Freeman. “You couldn’t even see in the film version that it cuts right through Gwyneth’s eye,” Fincher said. “And I don’t think I’ve ever seen it in 1080p. But in 4K you can definitely see it, and we had to take that thing out because it was too distracting.”
Too much revisionism for me. Put the hair back or no sale! 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks