What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Snowpiercer (1 Viewer)

Greg.K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg K.
I'm glad the season ended the way it did, I was going to give up on the show if it was just the same people seizing power back and forth ad infinitum.

Looking forward to seeing where it goes but I kind of hope S4 is it.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
I’m impressed that Season 1 was the worst of the seasons, and it got much better with Season 2+. I thought maybe they’d wrap up with Season 3. But I’m looking forward to Season 4.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
I'm glad the season ended the way it did, I was going to give up on the show if it was just the same people seizing power back and forth ad infinitum.

Looking forward to seeing where it goes but I kind of hope S4 is it.
I thought maybe they’d wrap up with Season 3. But I’m looking forward to Season 4.

Huh... felt like they could've easily (and maybe should've) just wrapped up the series pretty much just like that. Even feels like it'd be alright if they leave it somewhat open-ended as is -- maybe they weren't confident if the series would get renewed (and/or the showrunner simply/always planned on leaving w/ this level of closure), so essentially wrote it to end like a series finale, not just season finale.

Anyway, feels like they should just end this particular run of the series as is and maybe spin off a new series (w/ different title) instead...

Yeah, I only caught up a couple(?) weeks ago after realizing S3 finally got its release on HBO Max...

_Man_

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry

Dammit!

I'm wondering if something similar is happening with Season 4 of Miracle Workers on TBS. Last month, it was announced as starting on January 16th, but my cable guide shows no sign of it. The Futon Critic, in their listings for the show, have a line through that date, but there's no news item suggesting what's happened.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
At least it will still air somewhere, at some point, unlike what Warner did with Batgirl. Still, Warner’s digging a hole for themselves and it’s going to be hard for talent to want to work with them.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry
Hallelujah. What torqued my shorts is that WBD was willing to air the final, horrible season of Miracle Workers -- a series that I enjoyed in its previous seasons -- but wasn't willing to air Snowpiercer. I was not feeling very sanguine about ever getting to see Snowpiercer S4, and was feeling grateful that the S3 finale, which certainly didn't wrap everything up in a nice bow, still gave us a decent enough "soft" ending that I could live with.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
My wife showed me this news just minutes ago! I have to figure out how to watch this — is there an AMC service I have to subscribe to? And have to figure out how to remember what happened in season three!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunday Billy
Recent bookmarks