What's new

The last 3D movie you would choose if you couldn’t watch them anymore. (1 Viewer)

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Bob, holding back on something??? :3dglasses:

I very much doubt that he is. You may recall a lengthy back-and-forth between Bob and Wade Williams some years back, in which the former offered to convert ROBOT MONSTER, CAT WOMAN OF THE MOON and one other title for next to nothing, and the latter, Mr. Hoarder, refused, but only after teasing his way through about twenty pages of that HTF thread. I can't imagine he has suddenly come to his senses.

AnthonyClarke

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Anthony
The last 3D movie if I could watch just one more?
That's a question close to my heart as, with wet macular degeneration in both eyes, the registration issues for focusing both eyes precisely enough for workable 3D is getting tougher all the time.
But there's only one possible answer for me .... 'Kiss Me Kate' time and time again! And if there's time to sneak in just one more, then 'Dial-M for Murder'

drapera

Auditioning
Real Name
Avery Draper
People didn’t work on it. That was the problem. It was done with an automated system by JVC at a cost of about $30,000. A more professional conversion driven by human work costs millions.
...and I am also guessing it is the "waxy' noise reduction version that was converted to 3D? Oh well, someday I will see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ontocloud9
Recent bookmarks