What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Pre-Order The Mandalorian: The Complete First Season (4k UHD SteelBook) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
81tfKiNfztL._SL1500_.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate, HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited:

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Seriously? This isn’t April First is it? I’ve waited for this as I have no plans to sign up for Disney+. Could this mean in another 3 years, the other seasons and Star Wars shows will become available for purchase on blu ray? I’m surprised.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Seriously? This isn’t April First is it? I’ve waited for this as I have no plans to sign up for Disney+. Could this mean in another 3 years, the other seasons and Star Wars shows will become available for purchase on blu ray? I’m surprised.
The second season is available for preorder too.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
The second season is available for preorder too.
Thanks Robert, I missed the second season is up for pre-order too. I know next to nothing about the series to avoid spoilers. I see there are three season, and the third one only recently was streamed.

This upcoming release is quite unexpected. Perhaps Mr. Iger has some influence here?

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Thanks Robert, I missed the second season is up for pre-order too. I know next to nothing about the series to avoid spoilers. I see there are three season, and the third one only recently was streamed.

This upcoming release is quite unexpected. Perhaps Mr. Iger has some influence here?
Discs for Wandavision and Loki have also been announced.

Wayne_j

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
I don't think streaming has been as profitable as Disney thought it would be so they are expanding what they are willing to do to make a profit.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Discs for Wandavision and Loki have also been announced.
Interesting news. Maybe even Obi Wan Kenobi will be released too? As Wayne has stated, perhaps the revenue has not been what Disney hoped for from streaming alone.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
It simply makes no sense to keep these exclusive to the streaming service. HBO, Paramount and Amazon have been selling discs of their shows for years, with no diminution on subscribers.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Are these a limited release? They are showing as sold out on Amazon and Best Buy.
I haven't seen a word about them being limited. I'm guessing they're either temporarily back ordered (shocking that they sold out when Disney went out of their way to make a big deal of the impending release and pre-order date) or the steelbook is screwing up the amount they can get out on time. Either way, you'll be able to get them at some point... I wouldn't make any hard plans on giving them as holiday gifts though. :)

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
The Bits says season one on 4K is a BIG improvement over the D+ image and sound.

Last edited:

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
The day we never thought would come has arrived. My copies of The Mandalorian Seasons 1 and 2 are sitting here on my desk. Anything is possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alianalbuck
Recent bookmarks