What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

The Midnight Special is posting their archive on YouTube and it looks/sounds amazing! (1 Viewer)

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Midnight Special was my favorite of the 3 "concert" series airing in those days. I'd love to see complete runs of this one on physical.

Wish I'd seen this one when it aired:

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry

This reminded me of seeing this and an appearance by Blondie on Mike Douglas back in the day within a few months of each other. The differences are hilarious, as on the Mike Douglas appearance, some of the guys are in suit jackets and ties, and Deborah Harry is wearing a rather conservative dress, and doesn't do much in the way of moving around and gyrating. There's a copy of it on YouTube, but the quality isn't great (it's from a VHS home recording, unsurprisingly).

cineescape

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
gregory
Thanks for this! I grabbed a few of my favorites when they were posted at Youtube a while ago, but I see a some here that also great. But now checking Youtube, the one with Ronny & the Daytonas ("Sandy") still missing.

MielR

Advanced Member
Real Name
MielR
Thanks for letting us know! Many of these were released on DVD a while ago and some youtubers posted the clips, (I especially love all of the KC & The Sunshine Band clips- those were great!) but I'll have a look and see if there's anything new. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charliewonka
Recent bookmarks
SVS Outlet Sale