What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

t1g3r5fan

Reviewer
Real Name
Mychal Bowden
In the late 1960’s and early 1970’s, Hammer Films made a series of films that either dealt with the prehistoric/ancient ages or had elements of them mixed in. Made to capitalize on the success of She (1965) – the company’s remake of the 1935 RKO Radio Pictures classic – The Vengeance of She was Hammer’s second take on the characters created by H. Rider Haggard in a loose sequel on the first. Previously released on DVD by Anchor Bay, Shout Factory – through the Scream Factory label – gives the movie it’s Blu-ray debut here.

The Vengeance of She (1968)

Released: 01 May 1968
Rated: G
Runtime: 101 min

Director: Cliff Owen
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy

Cast: John Richardson, Olga Schoberová, Edward Judd, Colin Blakely
Writer(s): Peter O'Donnell (screenplay), H. Rider Haggard (based on characters created by)

Plot: A...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
Aah! Olga Schoberova! I remember her on the front cover of Playboy long. long ago. A total fantasy figure for healthy young men! Once seen, never forgotten. If I can find that photo, I'll upload it into the Blondes thread in the After Hours Forum.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Areles
Recent bookmarks