What's new

Universal's TV/DVD's Question (1 Viewer)

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
Hi from a new member. I haven't had a chance yet to navigate this site much but I'm amazed at the posts and knowlege of you all regarding TV/DVD's and the great feedback's I've read so far! :star: to all :)

Apologies if this thread is old news, but I'm interested in getting feedback on Universal's TV/DVD series packs to date. Has anyone discovered a Universal pack that contains the "dreaded" syndicated/cut eps in their packs? I own several of Universal's TV/DVD season packs and, from what I can tell, I think they all contain the originally-aired uncut master eps. Anyone have info otherwise? I'm actually very satisfied with the series that Universal's released to date and from the news at this site and on Gord's TVshowsonDVD site, it's looking like '05's going to be a super-:star: year for TV/DVD's in general and particularly for the release of several series owned by Universal (among them, 2 of my all-time fav's, the "bionic" series of 6M$M and Bionic Woman :)

- Jeff W
htf_images_smilies_chatter.gif

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
The biggest issue with Universal has been their replacing music in Quantum Leap season 2 and Northern Exposure season 2. There are many shows where this won't be an issue though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
totoattack
Recent bookmarks