What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Valentine (2001) - coming from Scream Factory February 12, 2019 (1 Viewer)

atfree

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex
From Facebook:

Happy Valentine's Day! ❤

Yes, it may be Halloween but we're serving up bloody hearts instead of candy corn today with the announcement of the 2000 slasher film VALENTINE (from Urban Legend Director Jamie Blanks). Coming soon to Blu-ray from us on February 12th.

This is being planned as a Collector's Edition that will come with a slipcover in its first three months of release. The fantastic new key art illustration you see pictured is from artist Devon Whitehead (Trick r Treat, Sleepwalkers). Extras and specs are in progress and will be announced at a later date.

Pre-order links will be going up soon and throughout next month

va.jpg

JQuintana

BANNED
Real Name
Me
I'd love to meet the folks (or person) who would consider this kind of show a "collector" worthy movie.

Mark VH

Second Unit
I'd love to meet the folks (or person) who would consider this kind of show a "collector" worthy movie.

Eh, there are only so many real "classics" a boutique label like Scream Factory can license. That list appears to be running thin.

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
Was this that movie with the rhyme in the trailer:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
They will need dental records
To identify you

I barely remember seeing this movie. VERY sub-par Scream era garbage. I too am wondering who would be wanting a collectors edition for this. But what do I know, didn't they just release a special Return of the Living Dead Part II?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuperMarty88
Recent bookmarks