What's new

General Discussion Violent prison movie or TV Series from USA (1 Viewer)

wositelec

Auditioning
Real Name
Daniel
Hello. My name is Daniel. I don't know whether it is good thread. Don't delete my thread, please :)

I'm looking for the title of the prison movie (rather TV series) from 80's or 90's. Definitely USA TV series. I remember only short and violent scene, perhaps at the end of episode. Two men are prisoners. Perhaps, they are brothers or only buddies. Their main opposite man is nefarious prison guard. The warden says to prisoner (long-haired blonde man): "You are free, so you go to home", so the prisoners goes. When he goes through long corridor and he is backed, warden shot him (short pistol, not rifle or shotgun) in his back. Unfortunately, the prisoner is dead (it was sudden and lethal shot in the back). Then, prison guard says to second prisoner: "You will be suffer". Second prisoner is scared.

I don't remember other details. Definitely not "The Shawshank Redemption".

wositelec

Auditioning
Real Name
Daniel
I think that "Matlock", "Walker, Texas Ranger" or "Cobra" TV Series are near truth about "my" episode. But I don't remember any actors. I remember that I saw it at least twice in my life. :)

Tino

Taken For Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Since it’s a tv series you’re looking for, Perhaps moving this thread to the proper forum will yield you more responses. You can ask a moderator to move it if you like.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tennispro786
Recent bookmarks