What's new

Vizio V series and LG UBX90 (1 Viewer)

Brian Husar

Supporting Actor
It seems like I am always having an issue. I just got a Vizio V Series 50 inch with Dolby Vision and I just got an LG UBX 90 4k player with Dolby vision. When ever I play a disc with Dolby vision, there is a stuttering effect, looks like a slight freeze frame during movement. Example, during Black Panther, during the king challenge, it looks like alot of cool freeze frames during the editing. I don’t know if it’s the Vizio TV or the LG player. Also, on the TV, when you turn UHD off on Input settings, the color keeps flashing on and off. Looked online and I have seen nothing about this. None of this happens with discs in HDR10. Is this normal? This doesn’t happen with the Sony UX 700 on my Hisense. So far my conversion to 4K has been driving me nuts. Does anyone know anything about this? Maybe I am being too obsessive compulsive.

Brian Husar

Supporting Actor
I switched it out for the Sony UBPX 700 I had, and saw I had the same issue. Turned off 24p output and it’s now working fine with the picture.

Lord Dalek

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Henderson
I switched it out for the Sony UBPX 700 I had, and saw I had the same issue. Turned off 24p output and it’s now working fine with the picture.
There shouldn't be any judder like the kind you're experiencing with a 120hz display. Check your cords to see if they are the proper high speed ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks