What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

WALMART'S BLACK FRIDAY DEALS. (1 Viewer)

paul pisano

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
paul pisano
I was in there shopping, and they had the displays out. Smallest I have ever seen since shopping there.

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
Yes. Strangest thing. They still had the display out for DVD's, Blue Ray's and 4K's. I picked out The Batman in 4k, and the sticker sale price (promo) did not ring up at the till. It came out regular price, and when I asked they said the sale was over with. But if that was the case, then why didn't they take the display down.
==jthree

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
I always take a picture of a price tag or promo tag whenever I feel like there might be a chance of some funny business so if it rings up wrong I can show the photo of the tag at the register.

I picked up Everthing All at Once at my local the first day I heard that these shippers have been popping up at stores, maybe a week ago.

It was 9.96 as posted on the shipper.

paul pisano

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
paul pisano
I was at big lots which was worse. They had no display come in for Black Friday. I noticed the big change in selling when covid hit.

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
Yes. Strangest thing. They still had the display out for DVD's, Blue Ray's and 4K's. I picked out The Batman in 4k, and the sticker sale price (promo) did not ring up at the till. It came out regular price, and when I asked they said the sale was over with. But if that was the case, then why didn't they take the display down.
==jthree
Best Buy still has The Batman for $9.99

RBailey

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Hall
I was at big lots which was worse. They had no display come in for Black Friday. I noticed the big change in selling when covid hit.
My Big Lots had a new 2-sided display of Blu-rays and DVD's out today (Thanksgiving Day). It was up front by the checkout. Nothing to interest me but it was there.

paul pisano

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
paul pisano
My Big Lots had a new 2-sided display of Blu-rays and DVD's out today (Thanksgiving Day). It was up front by the checkout. Nothing to interest me but it was there.
Guess it depends on where you live.

RobertMG

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Robert M. Grippo
One and done just a quick sidetrack sorry Target had said they expect weaker Christmas so seems they are focused on line Macys CEO said they have about 55 percent inventory so seems less in store
Looking at walmart deep discount and target Ozzie and Harriet and they are all in the same range target though has buy two get one on some of them!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassidylhorne
Recent bookmarks