What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Press Release Warner Archive Press Release: Michael (1996) (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Image may contain: 1 person, text

NEW 2020 1080p master!
MICHAEL (1996)
Run Time 106:00
Subtitles English SDH
Audio Specs DTS HD-Master Audio 2.0 - English, MONO - English
Aspect Ratio 1.85:1, 16X9 Widescreen
Product Color COLOR
Disc Configuration BD 50

Would-be ghosts. UFO voyagers. A chicken that pecks out the “Moonlight Sonata” on the piano – blindfolded! They’re the kinds of stories that keep the National Mirror in the nation’s shopping carts. And they’re the kinds of stories that make the tabloid’s reporters think they’ve heard and seen it all. But that’s before they meet Michael. He may be a grubby party animal who knows his way around a dance floor, but Michael is very much an angel. And with John Travolta in the title role, Michael is very much a divine romantic comedy. William Hurt, Andie MacDowell and Robert Pastorelli are writers sent by boss Bob Hoskins to get an exclusive on the heavenly visitor. The journalists want a page-one scoop. But their subject has a far more joyous and life-affirming plan in mind.
Special Feature: Theatrical Trailer (HD)

Reactions: PMF

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I love this movie. I can't tell you have much the whole movie makes me laugh.
7 for 7 in July and August. Man I hope there are more today -- no TV sets announced yesterday.

skylark68

Screenwriter
Real Name
Timothy
The dance scene was filmed at Gruene Hall, one of the oldest dance halls in Texas. I’ve been there quite a few times. You have to have Lone Star beer when you are there. Anything else is sacrilege. I’ll probably buy this just for that sequence.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuperMarty88
Recent bookmarks